Availability date: 2010-01-01
NORMET WB-740 balancing machine
AUTOMATIC balancer with boom automatically reads two parameters (distance and width of rim)
The use of a number of innovative solutions makes this device the most versatile in its class.
The balancing machine is intended for balancing the wheels of passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and motorcycles.
Careful workmanship using the highest quality materials combined with an extremely accurate system
piezoelectric sensors, which register the slightest imbalance of the wheel, guarantees obtaining perfectly
precise and repeatable readings every time.
- static balancing - for car wheels
- dynamic balancing - for motorcycle wheels
- intelligent auto-calibration program
- active protective cover
- sharing unbalance and hiding weights behind the shoulders of the rim
- programs for aluminum rims
- unbalance optimization - reduces unbalance to a minimum
- LED indicator
- automatic wheel braking after balancing
- unbalance calculation
- user cache memory
- vulcanization clamps
- calibration weight
- quick-locking nut
- large nut sleeve
- 4 centering cones
- Allen key
- Rim width 2 "- 20"
- Rim diameter 10 "- 24"
- Unbalance accuracy 1g
- Rotational speed 200 rpm
- Measurement time of 8 s
- 180 W motor power
- 36 x 3 mm spindle
- Wheel weight 65 kg
- 230V / 50HZ power supply
- Machine weight 105 kg
- Dimensions 900x560x1150