1. The online store uses small files called cookies (cookies), they are saved and stored on the computer or other end device of the Shop Users and Customers if the web browser allows it. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. Cookies are used to optimize the process of using the store's website in order to collect statistical data that allow to identify the use of Users from the online store website, which allows improving the structure of the online store. They are also necessary to maintain the client's session after leaving the online store.
3. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a) session cookies (temporary): they are stored on the Customer's end device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the Customer's device,
b) permanent cookies: they are stored on the Customer's device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from the client's device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the Customer's device.
4. The service administrator uses external cookies in order to:
a) collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools: Google Analytics (the cookie administrator is Google Inc., based in the United States).
5. The administrator uses the Google Analitycs tracking code to analyze the statistics of the online store's website. Detailed information about Google Analytics can be found at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
6. The Customer may change the cookie settings at any time using the web browser he uses, including the possibility of blocking the collection of cookies. Such action may make it difficult or impossible to use the services and tools of the online store, including making it impossible to place an order.
7. If the Customer decides that he does not agree to the use of cookie peaks for the purposes described above, he may delete them manually at any time. Detailed instructions on how to proceed and information about cookies are included in the browser's help menu, which is currently used by the client. Examples of Internet browsers that support these cookies are: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, Microsoft Edge.
8. Some third party entities operating as part of an online store allow Users to withdraw their consent to collect and use data for advertising purposes based on customer activity. More information on this topic and the option of making a choice can be found, for example, on the website: www.youronlinechoices.com. Sharing Google Analytics with activity information on the online store's website can be blocked by means of the share provided by Google Inc. the browser add-on available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en